New Barbie movie coming July, 2023

I saw the Barbie movie with my daughter and we both loved it. I loved the Chanel suits Barbie wore in the movie. My favorite all time was the gorgeous Chanel pearl with the multicolored gems and diamond CC logo necklace she wore!

Reactions: djuna1
I saw the Barbie movie with my daughter and we both loved it. I loved the Chanel suits Barbie wore in the movie. My favorite all time was the gorgeous Chanel pearl with the multicolored gems and diamond CC logo necklace she wore!

I saw that a similar style with more rows of crystals and CCs sold for $10,000 euros last year, and FarFetch had one not too long ago. I feel like Margot's was from FarFetch if it wasn't lent by Chanel.

Reactions: Prettyn
Oh wow, love to get my hands on that necklace!

These are the old links -
https://www.farfetch.com/ao/shoppin...ne-embellished-cc-necklace-item-14483337.aspx < --- that one is the same color gradient that Margot wore + the added heart crystal at the center.

These are the old links -
https://www.farfetch.com/ao/shoppin...ne-embellished-cc-necklace-item-14483337.aspx < --- that one is the same color gradient that Margot wore + the added heart crystal at the center.
Thanks so much, maybe I will come across one of these necklaces. :smile:

• Love
Reactions: stylequake
I wonder if it'll boost Chanel sales and if the Birks she wore at the end will sell out. Funnily enough my daughter and I have those same Birks, purchased earlier this year before I even knew anything about the movie. My daughter had seen the movie earlier and told me to wear them when we saw it together. She said I'd get why when we see the movie. LOL.

Last edited:
Reactions: djuna1 and Prettyn
I wonder if it'll boost Chanel sales and if the Birks she wore at the end will sell out. Funnily enough my daughter and I have those same Birks, purchased earlier this year before I even knew anything about the movie. My daughter had seen the movie earlier and told me to wear them when we saw it together. She said I'd get why when we see the movie. LOL.
Is Birks short for Birkin or Birkenstock?

Reactions: SoCalGal2016