New Barbie movie coming July, 2023

For those who have seen the movie, here are some spoiler-merchandizing! @haisley Of course Mattel already did!

If you don't want to be spoiled, don't click on the link! Watch the movie first if those are in your plans.
Darn, the one I want is sold out already! :sad: When I saw it in the movie, I mumbled "I want that!"

ETA--No it is not sold out--YAY!

Last edited:
Saw Barbie yesterday, all theaters were sold out, pink balloons and bow ribbons all over the lobby, a picture booth for selfies, just about everyone had something pink on (this one guy had the craziest platform pink Crocs). I dug out a plaid blouse that has a lot of pink so I fit in.

The movie was really fun and made some good points that made me think. RG was great (that body--whoo :sweatdrop: ) and the Ken dance number was, well, I would like to watch that again.:P:winkiss:

A good summer movie.

i just saw that will ferrel is in the movie and i had no idea - is it just a little spot or throughout?? i just love his crazy self and will watch anything with him in it!

For those who have seen the movie, here are some spoiler-merchandizing! @haisley Of course Mattel already did!

If you don't want to be spoiled, don't click on the link! Watch the movie first if those are in your plans.
Thank you for posting this! There is so much cute stuff!:love: I got one of my daughters the Kenough shirt. She really wanted it.:lol: I'm like, "Whatever" you're only young once.:lol:

• Love
Reactions: djuna1 and yuzulife