Neverfull GM question

I'm 5'4" and I was all set on getting the GM until I saw it in person. I didn't even have to "try it on" to realize it would be a little too big for me, so I the next choice and i LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE her :smile:

Do you think the Neverfull GM looks too big to use as an everyday bag?

this is how much that bag will hold..
attachment.php

attachment.php

The bag is HUGE!

I have the same question concerning the GM. All of the modeling pics I have seen have such tiny women doing the modeling. I'm 6'0", so I'm thinking with my frame I could pull off the GM. I don't like tiny little bags...it makes me feel like I'm carrying my 7 year olds purse.

I just don't know which size to choose either....the PM is definitely out for me.

Even the Neverfull PM turned out to be bigger than I thought it would be. I can only imagine the GM is gigantic. I agree with the others that it's probably better as a travel/overnight bag.

I love those pictures up there! Gorgeous and what things they hold! I'm 5'7" and am definitely getting the Damier Neverfull GM when it comes out. I love big bags and all they hold! Although...it will be exclusively used for work, grocery shopping, and travelling!

I love those pictures up there! Gorgeous and what things they hold! I'm 5'7" and am definitely getting the Damier Neverfull GM when it comes out. I love big bags and all they hold! Although...it will be exclusively used for work, grocery shopping, and travelling!
i tried on all three sizes, and the GM is HUGE... besides, it doesn't have zippers so as an overnight bag, it kinda sucks!!

MM, however is the PERFECT SIZE