Neverfull GM question

It depends how tall you are. I tried on the MM and thought it was slightly too big on me and the PM slightly too small. I'm 5'2" but I end up getting the PM cuz it was sooo cute.

i tried on all three sizes, and the GM is HUGE... besides, it doesn't have zippers so as an overnight bag, it kinda sucks!!

MM, however is the PERFECT SIZE

I use a big juicy bag as an over night bag, no zippers and works great. I think many used the Alto as one too and it doesnt have a zipper.
I dont think that really matters.

I originally bought the GM, and it looked great on me, but once I took it home, I realized that I tend to fill up any bag, and it would be way too heavy.

The GM size is sort of the size of the batignolles vertical when it's cinched up, so it's not that big. It can fit textbooks and laptops a lot better than the MM. I wish I could have both. lol

I got this pic from the celebrities with LV thread:
attachment.php

Ziyi Zhang

I am 5'3, ard 49kg which is 110lbs??.. i have a GM.. It looks ok on me.. Not too big.. I like it.. But my sister inlaw is using now to tote ard "babies stuff".. It lives up to the name Neverfull.. hhaa...

I tried the GM when i was still in Australia and i'm also around 5'1-5'2 and petite. the size of the bag was okay, but i prefer it for a travel bag or overnight bag. I guess the MM size is right for a everyday bag. PM is too small for me.