Neverfull Damier.....waitlist?!?

i put myself on the waitlist last month and SA said it should be released this November and i'm in Calagary if that helps any Canadians putting themselves on their respective waitlist.

I saw one of the books of the upcoming collections a few months ago at the SCP Saks LV boutique and they had it in there. There's a really nice girl Natalie that took down my name and number and called me when the monogram neverfull came in so you can call and ask them to call you when they get a shipment in.

I'm hoping for Damier Neverfull GM and its gonna be my 1st LV bag!!!:yes:
But i'm so itching to buy something from LV NOW! Maybe i'll get a wallet this weekend to buffer the craving first.:P

I went to the roosevelt field lv booth and the MANAGER said they weren't coming out with the damier line until next year, WTF? then he said "we have to sell all the mono neverfull first" since when does LV do that?

I went to the roosevelt field lv booth and the MANAGER said they weren't coming out with the damier line until next year, WTF? then he said "we have to sell all the mono neverfull first" since when does LV do that?
The first place I called told be October 2008, but the LV in the Dallas Galleria and the LV in Neimans both said November. Neimans told me November 1st.

I've heard in Amsterdam that the launch will be delayed until end of November... I'll be visiting the shop on the 1st of November, if there's a MM there it will be mine, mine, mine!!! LOL

That manager sounds crazy!!! The mono Neverfull is a permanent bag, therefore, it will always be around all though since it's so popular, it sells out the minute a new shipment comes into the store. It will always sell which has nothing to do with the Damier Nevefull arriving (eventually) in the store. I'm sure that the Damier Neverfull will also sell out for awhile in the beginning of it's release. I can't wait for it!!! I have a mono Neverfull MM and I love it!!!! Can't wait until the Damier version is available - just hope that it will arrive in early November because I'm in LV withdrawal right now!!!;)

Gah! I love the Neverfull just hope it comes out in damier sooner than later. I am soo tempted to buy it in mono, but i already have BH, BV, Cabas Mezzo, and Popincourt Haut. I don't think i need another mono tote. Does anyone know when the Azur is scheduled to come out. I hope it's before summer

Do you guys know whether the Azur Neverfull will be released in Nov as well? I so want it (and it'd be my 1st LV purchase!!) in Azur...dun care if it's a summer or winter bag!!

so went to lv in nyc (on 5th avenue) the sa said she was 90% sure damier neverfull was coming out in november.... huh?90% sure wtf? you should have seen my face, wouldn't you be sure of what' s coming out in less than 2 1/2 weeks? i'm confused