Neverfull Damier.....waitlist?!?

I emailed LV a few days ago and this is what they replied me :-

"We regret to inform you that at this moment, we do not have any
information with regards to the launching date and availability of our
Neverfull in Damier Canvas collection"

:confused1:

Got the same message from my SA. Apparently, the demand for the mono Neverfull is so high that they are producing that one and delayed the damier :cursing: I was waiting since July for November 1st and then this... Oh, well, my SA will have to cope with my weekly phone calls a couple of more months :rant: (bless him, he's so patient!!)

I really don't need another mono tote bag, but i love the neverfull so much and i'm tired of waiting for it to come out in Damier. I was at my SO game on sunday and saw about three people carrying it in MM with three different shades of patina and they looked great. I think i might get the mono to hold me over until the damier is released

I am dying for this bag!!! But at least it will give me some space between bags. I am buying an Azur speedy in the spring and hopefully I can get a Damier Neverfull GM in fall 08!

My SA said earliest he's heard is June 2008. :crybaby:I was DYING for this bag, but I guess I'll have to wait. I did get a few things to tide me over though... :graucho:

Man this is really pissing me off LOL I have been waiting for this bag for what seems like FOREVER!!! I am not a big fan of the mono fabric and speedy's really arent my thing especially when I have my daughter. Man o man I need this bag!

Drop by LV today and my SA said that there are at least a couple of models that were delayed until December, at least... apparently LV is quite busy producing new bags and cannot keep up with the demand...

I called my SA at LV Dallas Galleria and he said that they are on the docket for January both the azur and ebene!! I am waitlisted for the mm in both colors! I hope this is true because I will be spending my christmas money on the azur!