Nerd Lacquer Chat, Pictures, Swatches, and well...... normal TPF stuff.

And these are the four I ordered!

2vvm734.jpg

These bottles would totally drive you girls batty. Good thing I'm so in awe of what is in the bottles to care about their shape! :biggrin:
OMG, I love them.:woot: Screw the bottles. It's what's inside that counts!!(least that's what I was always told!!:P)
Nerd Lacquers are so going to be my surviving surgery/getting out of the hospital/recouping, birthday, waiting for a transplant gift to me!!!:yes:
And those Nail Polish Addiction Police(NPAP) better not try and stop me!!!:nogood::police:

I need swatches, like yesterday!!!

This is prolly the worst picture I've ever taken along with the worst lighting and the worst camera (my cell phone) but here are swatches of my order!!

5duoi8.jpg

All of space and time, Event Horizon, Antisocial Media, Pinin' for the Fjords!

This is prolly the worst picture I've ever taken along with the worst lighting and the worst camera (my cell phone) but here are swatches of my order!!

5duoi8.jpg

All of space and time, Event Horizon, Antisocial Media, Pinin' for the Fjords!

how many coats of each is that?

and have you opened up and played with mine yet? you can! just dont post swatches of em until i see em first!!!

how many coats of each is that?

and have you opened up and played with mine yet? you can! just dont post swatches of em until i see em first!!!

That is two coats but I could have gotten away with one medium coat. They have GREAT coverage. Even the light green was perfect in one coat but I'm just a two coat habiter. I haven't opened yours! I took one bow off and peaked at the top of one box but it was packed up so nice in tissue paper that I didn't want to wreck it! Plus I wanted you to be the first one to see your new pretties, I know I'll see em soon enough!

That is two coats but I could have gotten away with one medium coat. They have GREAT coverage. Even the light green was perfect in one coat but I'm just a two coat habiter. I haven't opened yours! I took one bow off and peaked at the top of one box but it was packed up so nice in tissue paper that I didn't want to wreck it! Plus I wanted you to be the first one to see your new pretties, I know I'll see em soon enough!

its ok with me. feel free to have some fun with them!

the zoya is just for you to compare the size :3
DSC01260.JPG

From the left to right:3 All of Time and Space, Outed by a Probot, Pinin' for the Fjords,and Cold & Calculating :3
DSC01261.JPG

DSC01263.JPG

How did you guys order the minis? I just went to her site/etsy but didn't see the mini option. Is it the $68 mini box collection? Or are the minis the $24 set....... I'm so confused.

i think you hav to go to the left column, "496 Sales" then click on it then more products will show=]
this is the link http://www.etsy.com/transaction/66006758
It seems like the minis are all sold@@ thats y its not showing up under"shop home 45"
@.@ Im sorry if i am making it more confusing >//<