Nerd Lacquer Chat, Pictures, Swatches, and well...... normal TPF stuff.

How did you guys order the minis? I just went to her site/etsy but didn't see the mini option. Is it the $68 mini box collection? Or are the minis the $24 set....... I'm so confused.

She often misses when an item sells out or a listing expires. Just message her and tell her you want the mini cube. It was 12.00 when I ordered but the price has since been raised to 12.50.

your posts are making me so "escited"for my order to arrive. i am loving all of time and space! what a great minty green with lavender/purpley glitter - looks like I will just have to place another order in the near future.

Quick phone snap of Antisocial Media

71260c9b.jpg

Pinin' For The Fjords:3!!Love this one soo much !!I think I need a full size bottle of this!
2 coats with 1SV tc + 1 OTD tc (you can get away with 1 top coat if you are careful enogh :]!!)This one is soo opaque!!glitter with colored base color is my favourite!!
DSC01271.JPG

For people who've ordered how long did it take you to receive your polishes? Just wondering cause I ordered a mini quad over a week ago and still haven't received anything.