Need your opinion on VCA turquiose color

Recently purchased this turquoise VCA bracelet to add to my VCA family. I don't own much turquoise jewelry and want hear your opinion on the color. Is this a keeper? I find the color a little different under different light. It looks more blue under strong sunlight. Hard to describe it. Also this is in yellow gold. What do you ladies think of the color? Two I took under strong sunlight. Two taken inside.

Attachments

• image-778354986.jpg
    image-778354986.jpg
    490.6 KB · Views: 663
  • image-3035766746.jpg
    image-3035766746.jpg
    589.8 KB · Views: 664
  • image-1800412272.jpg
    image-1800412272.jpg
    512.1 KB · Views: 674
  • image-1641480010.jpg
    image-1641480010.jpg
    512.1 KB · Views: 658
  • image-759051255.jpg
    image-759051255.jpg
    541.8 KB · Views: 671
Last edited:
VCA turquoise can vary from a Tiffany box blue to a darker blue. I prefer the lighter blue set in yg and the darker blue set in wg. Mine is the Tiffany box blue color set on yg..it is a 20 motif necklace and I love it.
I like the color of your bracelet a lot but if you are not pleased, your SA will have no trouble selling it to somebody else.

I can't return it. but I can exchange it for something else. with the amount of money, I could almost get the necklace. :biggrin: I haven't seen any turquoise VCA before since I was told that they are hard to come by. just wondering whether this is the common color.

VCA turquoise can vary from a Tiffany box blue to a darker blue. I prefer the lighter blue set in yg and the darker blue set in wg. Mine is the Tiffany box blue color set on yg..it is a 20 motif necklace and I love it.
I like the color of your bracelet a lot but if you are not pleased, your SA will have no trouble selling it to somebody else.
it's not that I am not pleased. I am trying to figure out whether this is the right one for me. I am still a newbie to VCA and working on a workable wishlist. :P

I love the color, when my bracelet came in it was a darker turquoise and I do prefer it a little lighter but it was here to stay because it is so hard to come by. If you are having second thoughts onyx with yg is stunning.

Do you suppose that you might be happier with a more neutral piece like the mother or pearl or the onyx? Perhaps a mother of pearl 10 motif necklace?
10 MOP is definitely on my list. they are all gorgeous. I want them all NOW!!! :P the reason I went for the turquoise is because it's hard to come by and I know in the long run, I do want a bracelet in my collection that pops. I don't really like the red one that much. So...

I love the color, when my bracelet came in it was a darker turquoise and I do prefer it a little lighter but it was here to stay because it is so hard to come by. If you are having second thoughts onyx with yg is stunning.
I have the onyx with YG and loving it! :yahoo:
is your turquoise YG or WG? which one do you prefer? I have not seen a WG TQ in person.