Need your opinion on VCA turquiose color

1. Ladies,
    thank all of you for your help in this. It's good to have a place to get advice for a purchase like this. I can't really discuss with my friends nor my husband, they just wouldn't understand. my husband knows how much these things cost, I would have to hide from him for a little while longer since he knew that I purchased something from VCA not too long ago. ;)
  2. Hi,

I would like to know how much you paid for it if you dont mind and where did you buy it? just want to know the current price. Thanks :smile:
  3. current price is 5150.
    If anyone is interested, VCA in Chicago has one left (TQ in YG). ask for Connie, she is the best SA I have ever dealt with. she has gone above and beyond to make me happy. good luck!:p
  4. Uuhhhhhh......Keep his bracelet! The turq color on your bracelet is stunning!! If it were me, this would be the shade I would want-not pale. This is a keeper-definantly! I would like to see a pic of it layer with your others.....
  5. Thanks! It has definitely grown on me. I love the pop of color! Perfect for summer. Will try to take some pics of layering.
  6. Here are some layering pics!
    image-77463715.jpg image-729964418.jpg image-3329634135.jpg
  7. :faint: amazing!
  8. Oh wow!
  9. Wow, that's a gorgeous shade of turquoise and it looks amazing w/ the onyx! Glad you're leaning towards keeping it. :smile:
  10. thank you all! I am definitely keeping it! and I am in love with it! :biggrin:
  11. hi,

Thanks for your response. Btw, if by chance you would visit Dubai someday,please stop at their VCA store. It's tax free and just last week i heard that they sell TQ/YG for 4800 usd. Enjoy your new bracelet. :smile: