My Wii is on its way!

We picked up ours not too long ago. I must say after two days of playing it we were quite pooped. It felt like we had been lifting weights. I love that this system gets you up off the couch. The Mii function is great too. There are so many options on how you can make yours look.

As soon as I have some play cash I am going to run back to Fred Meyer and pick up the gamer points card (not sure the exact name) so that I can buy games to download. I was shocked how they have all the old nintendo games (as well as Sega and Sega CD) available to purchase and download right on your console. This is seriously one of the best systems on the market.

lisa! :smile: i bet we're the only women on here with our cars as our avatars lol

what points thing are you talking about?

Haha - there are a few car fans on here - but I bet we are the only Goat owners! ;)

When I bought the system I saw these game points cards. In my area they were $20 for about 2000 points. When you log onto the Wii and go "shopping" you are able to use those points to buy the old games. As soon as I saw it I nearly fell down. It's pure genius. I was a HUGE ECCO fan and want to buy them all!

Haha - there are a few car fans on here - but I bet we are the only Goat owners! ;)

When I bought the system I saw these game points cards. In my area they were $20 for about 2000 points. When you log onto the Wii and go "shopping" you are able to use those points to buy the old games. As soon as I saw it I nearly fell down. It's pure genius. I was a HUGE ECCO fan and want to buy them all!

hmm...sounds good, might have to tell john about that :smile:

Congrats! You will have so much fun!

I got a Wii for my birthday. How many 27 year olds ask for a game system for their birthday? Probably not many. My fiancé was very happy to get me a Wii, even though he hogs it sometimes. We looked all over for a few days and they were completely sold out everywhere! We ended up finding a guy on craigslist and bought a brand new Wii system off him for $350. Sure he made $100 off the deal but we were getting too impatient trying to track one down. It is loads of fun though! I have been playing Super Paper Mario and have almost beaten the whole game. I will probably get Zelda next. And of course all the sport games are a blast! We plan to take the Wii with us to Kauai next month to have some sort of entertainment while in our room at night. Lol. Yes we love the Wii that much we can’t think about going a week without it, even while in paradise.

Yeah for Wii!! I lucked out and got mine at target a couple of months ago...so no premiums! I wouldn't let myself pay over retail given some other spending I'd done lately.

Anyway...love wii sports for moving...and being able to download the OLD games! I'm totally addicted to bomberman all over again!

Can't wait for the new pressure board to come out with the aerobics game thats supposed to be coming. That and I think they are developing dance dance revolution for it too.

Congrats!

Oh..and you don't have to buy the card for wii points...you can buy them right through the wii if you are networked....thats how I've bought all my wii points...just need a credit card.

Thanks to this thread I decided to surprise my little one with a Wii unit for her birthday. Lucky me I found the last one at my local Best Buy this past weekend. I'm a little bit lost though, I bought a couple of games for her, one with some crazy rabbits, I just don't get how to "unlock" some of the games. Sorry, I'm not a video games fanatic.

I love my Wii
I've been playing Zelda mostly I got totally stuch trying to catch a fish right at the beginning but my man's hunter gather instincts came out and he got on a caught it straight away LOL now there's no stopping me.
I got Open Season (the cartoon movie) but I don't like that one that much it's not as responsive as the Zelda game.
My abs absolutely WRECK from the Boxing training I can't wait for Wii fitness