My Wii is on its way!

1. After reading this article in the NY Times, I decided I had better get a Wii sooner rather than later. Nintendo doesn't expect their inventory issues to get much better:

So, I decided to bite the bullet and pay a premium on eBay. I just got the console, but I figure since that's the only piece that's hard to get, I would pay more for that and get all the add-ons at retail. The unit retails for $250 and I had to pay $325. It could have been worse.

I can't wait for it to arrive, as my seller is shipping it today! Thanks to everyone who has posted previously about the Wii.
  2. Sounds like a bargain to me! That's cheaper than retail here :rolleyes:

You'll have tons of fun with it, they really are worth it :tup:
  3. I just got one it great the sports game really works up a sweat, I'm surprised they are hard to get we have no problems at all in the UK
  4. Yay! I'm so thrilled for you :yahoo: Hopefully I'm getting one this fall, and I'm looking so much forward to it :yes:
  5. Congrats! I love my Wii! I had to call a million store to see if it was in stock and no one had it. Then a week later my dad randomly went to Best Buy and they had only FIVE! They are soooo hard to find still!

6. You should have tried Craigslist! I got mine for $300 for what you would get in stores! You're gonna love it! It's so addicting, but it's definitely a workout!
  7. I :heart: my Wii! Whenever I have a bad day at work, I come home and box my stress out. Can't wait for the Wii fitness to come out.
  8. Congrats! You will love it!
  9. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee so happy you're getting a Wii!

Congrats and enjoy!!
  10. I got my Wii for my birthday!! They had a ton of them at the Media Markt here. I got it for 249 EUR
  11. WOOO congrats!! sounds exciting!!

sounds like it's a good and fun work out =) LOL

that's what tempting me to get one .... hehehe
    let us know how you like it!!
  12. Congrats! You will love it. It's very entertaining!
  13. congratulations!!!you will absolutely love it!!
    I actually lucked out because i was not even looking for one. I walked into EB games and decided to ask out of curiosity. I could not believe they had it in stock. Of course i could not give up the opprtunity and got it. I am sooo glad i did. The best money i spent on a game system.
  14. my fiance and i recently got a wii -- its really fun, i'm glad we got it.

we got it spur of the moment, we spotted one at walmart (who usually has none) so we bought it!