My Wii is on its way!

1. After reading this article in the NY Times, I decided I had better get a Wii sooner rather than later. Nintendo doesn't expect their inventory issues to get much better:

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/07/12/business/12video.html?_r=1&oref=slogin

So, I decided to bite the bullet and pay a premium on eBay. I just got the console, but I figure since that's the only piece that's hard to get, I would pay more for that and get all the add-ons at retail. The unit retails for $250 and I had to pay $325. It could have been worse.

I can't wait for it to arrive, as my seller is shipping it today! Thanks to everyone who has posted previously about the Wii.

2. Sounds like a bargain to me! That's cheaper than retail here :rolleyes:

You'll have tons of fun with it, they really are worth it :tup:

3. I just got one it great the sports game really works up a sweat, I'm surprised they are hard to get we have no problems at all in the UK

4. Yay! I'm so thrilled for you :yahoo: Hopefully I'm getting one this fall, and I'm looking so much forward to it :yes:

5. Congrats! I love my Wii! I had to call a million store to see if it was in stock and no one had it. Then a week later my dad randomly went to Best Buy and they had only FIVE! They are soooo hard to find still!

Enjoy!

6. You should have tried Craigslist! I got mine for $300 for what you would get in stores! You're gonna love it! It's so addicting, but it's definitely a workout!

7. I :heart: my Wii! Whenever I have a bad day at work, I come home and box my stress out. Can't wait for the Wii fitness to come out.

8. Congrats! You will love it!

9. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee so happy you're getting a Wii!

Congrats and enjoy!!

10. I got my Wii for my birthday!! They had a ton of them at the Media Markt here. I got it for 249 EUR

11. WOOO congrats!! sounds exciting!!

sounds like it's a good and fun work out =) LOL

that's what tempting me to get one .... hehehe
    \
    let us know how you like it!!

12. Congrats! You will love it. It's very entertaining!

13. congratulations!!!you will absolutely love it!!
    I actually lucked out because i was not even looking for one. I walked into EB games and decided to ask out of curiosity. I could not believe they had it in stock. Of course i could not give up the opprtunity and got it. I am sooo glad i did. The best money i spent on a game system.

14. my fiance and i recently got a wii -- its really fun, i'm glad we got it.

we got it spur of the moment, we spotted one at walmart (who usually has none) so we bought it!