My White Twiggy came today!!!! But....

SpecialK

O.G.
Apr 8, 2006
My white twiggy from Bal NY came today. Man was it fast!!!

She's really nice, gorgeous thick leather, not too shiny but not too matte iether! Only thing is....I asked for a 2007 S/S white because they seem to be super bright white which is what I wanted.

But I was sent a F/W 2007 white which is more of a winter white....not bright like the ones I've seen recently.

I'm not sure what to do I have to admit, the leather on the 2007 S/S doesnt seem as nice but I do prefer the brightness. The problem is, I dont want to pay for customs again. I just paid over $200!

I'll take pics later so you guys can see. What would you do?

Since it was their mistake, why don't you call them and explain the situation? Perhaps they can give you a refund for the amount you paid for customs?

Good luck!!

Ok here she is. The more I look at her, the more I love her!!! :yahoo: '

She also came with my black makeup clutch. I'm gonna take her out today with my black and white DVF jacket.

See pics against jeans, my white leather bomber, on a white leather chair, vs 05 White first and with the DVF jacket! (ignore the typo on the pics that says 07vs05)

Attachments

• whiteonwhitechair.JPG
    whiteonwhitechair.JPG
    106.5 KB · Views: 125
  • whiteonwhite.JPG
    whiteonwhite.JPG
    118.9 KB · Views: 99
  • whiteonjeans.JPG
    whiteonjeans.JPG
    150.9 KB · Views: 109
  • 07vs05white.JPG
    07vs05white.JPG
    138.4 KB · Views: 158
  • whiteblackdvf.JPG
    whiteblackdvf.JPG
    190.3 KB · Views: 135
It's most important that you're happy with the bag. BUT if it were me.......I think I'd hang on to that one. The white looks white enough and the leather looks amazing! :drool:

I had this problem with White also - bought a 06 F/W City and never used it and now found a 07 S/S one that is much more WHITE and I sold the 06 ( I don't even want to THINK about how much $$$ I lost doing this)

here is a pic

Good choice! I actually prefer her over the stark white bbags, but that's just me. Plus, that leather :drool: She's gorgeous - makes me want a white bbag :P