My White Twiggy came today!!!! But....

Thanks everyone!!

I took her out today and just loved her to bits! I did make mistake though of taking her to Holts and compared her to the S/S 07 whites. When you put the two side by side you can see a HUGE difference. The S/S white is pretty much paper white but the leather doesnt seem as nice.

It almost gave me second thoughts but I'm still going to keep her. When you're not comparing her to something stark white she looks really bright.

And yes, the 05 is sooooo smooshy! but any thoughts on how to clean her without ruining the leather?

That is a HOT bag! I totally agree with the decision to keep it.
BTW how did you end up with a F/W '07 bag already, did I miss that post?
EDIT- never mind, it would help if I learned to READ...;)

Your new twiggy is a keeper. I want a white bag now because of this post. I believe if you spray her with Apple Guard it will prevent her from getting dirty. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. Congrats!:yahoo:

Thanks again everyone!!! I wish it wasnt raining today so I could take her out. Shes gonna get a looooooot of use this summer.

I just noticed my typo in my first post about 2007 F/W....sorry bout that, typed wrong in my excitement, shes def 2006.

I'm actully loving the softer white vs the brighter white...it seems to be more veratile for year round wear.