My small, long-time coming, mildly shocking reveal!

You finally took the plunge to the ORANGE side, doubtfulguest!!!!!! :yahoo:What a nice haul there. I'm jealous you got the horn ring (Singapore didn't stock them at all), lol. And such a wonderful tribute for your initiation to the world of H by getting a tattoo! Am too much of a scaredy-cat for tattoo. The most "wild" thing I did (or have done thus far) was to have 4 pierred earrings on my left ear (and 2 on the right) - and that was done when I was 20. :rolleyes:

And don't worry about the belt buckle - I chuffed mine too after a couple of use. Items are meant to be used anyway. And welcome to the slippery slope. :graucho: :heart:

I'm late to the party but I don't have a guess about the tattoo. I love your H pieces! The belt and the scarf especially, love the color(s). And the tattoo - wow, you are one brave soldier, D! :nuts:I love it :tup:As for myself, I can never make up my mind about getting a tattoo...*sigh* damn procrastination:girlsigh:

I knew that it was a tattoo as soon as I read your post.

The artist did an absolutely stunning job, and I don't think I have ever seen a tattoo that I love more than your sweet bird!

I might be biased, since I also have that same scarf (different colorway), but I think it's just perfect! It's kind of a spin on the old classic swallow tattoo that you see. Love those, too...but this is just so special!

Oh, and your purchases are wonderful, too! You had a great day, huh?:yes: