My small, long-time coming, mildly shocking reveal!

Your SA sounds absolutely divine! I have had good experiences at this H-store with my SA too.

Love your H-goodies and OMG, your tattoo is just breathtaking, love it! The colors and detailing, exquisite!

pazt, elizabeth, jos1e, license, crochet, h&H, kelly_b, flora, seton and hbr,

I really appreciate all the kind comments. Such simple things really make an outfit! I wish I was able to wear the scarf more. It's been so rainy here this last month I have been too afraid to take it out. I was also bummed when I saw that after my first wear, my belt buckle had taken a beating. Much reassured to hear I can go get a refurbished one when it gets too much for me to handle. I still think it is the hottest looking belt buckle ever! I knew I needed one after seeing Ms. Piggy's.

My tattoo artist is pretty great. He surprised me with the colors, but he knew what I was looking for and really delivered. He is in Oakland if any Californians ever need any ink done :supacool:

And H&H--the hiding little guys are milk cartons from a claymation music video (but the cutest video in the entire world--I cried after seeing it). I also have Babar and Celeste in a hot air balloon, and Olivia the pig from the children's book series to name a few.

My tattoo artist is pretty great. He surprised me with the colors, but he knew what I was looking for and really delivered. He is in Oakland if any Californians ever need any ink done :supacool:

And H&H--the hiding little guys are milk cartons from a claymation music video (but the cutest video in the entire world--I cried after seeing it). I also have Babar and Celeste in a hot air balloon, and Olivia the pig from the children's book series to name a few.

Oh your tattoo artist is indeed wonderful) your tattoo's just really sound so wonderful and special... :tup::heart: the only little secret thing I have is a nose diamond stud;) I'm not wearing it all the time... but it is just a little tiny little shimmer when I wear it...

the only little secret thing I have is a nose diamond stud;) I'm not wearing it all the time... but it is just a little tiny little shimmer when I wear it...

I have a nose ring as well, but it is the other kind and never shows because I hide it. I could explain but it always ends up sounding gross. I love the little diamond studs though! I'd have more noticeable jewelry if I thought I could carry it off at my job...

I have a nose ring as well, but it is the other kind and never shows because I hide it. I could explain but it always ends up sounding gross. I love the little diamond studs though! I'd have more noticeable jewelry if I thought I could carry it off at my job...

Hmm sounds interesting... I'm puzzling my mind... I know about the job... In my job when I had one it was never a problem.. DH work is a little more sophisticated... so when I go out with him or something I will take it out.

First, let me say that this is no SMALL reveal. Everything is gorgeous. Congrats. Next, let me say that the idea of an H related tattoo is BRILLIANT!! Really brilliant. I hope you that you have started a trend here on tPF...
attachment.php