My Second Reveal .. I think this will be one of my new favs!

Thanks Indiaink! I just completely fell in love with it when I saw it.. I think the little feet and pockets are awesome. It also holds it's shape without anything in it and has a nice sturdy heavy weight to it, but still light.. make sense? I just adore it. I might get more.

So similar to the LV Speedy you've been wanting...but this seems more functional with the strtucture and side pockets!

It is indeed! When I saw it I was drawn to it. It is similar and yet so different at the same time. it also has the feet on the bottom which I love. I love setting down a bag that has structure onto feet. I have been looking a lot at their line and I love it! I think it is an awesome find. The price just could not be beat for the craftsmanship on this bag!

Nicely done! It's a really good alternative to the Speedy. So does this mean the LV is out for now?

Thanks! I thought it was too. Just the shape I wanted with a few extras. For now, yes the LV is out. Until I get can to a boutique to see how the two compare just for kicks sake. I wonder which one I will like better. I do love this piece though... very well made I must say.

I had to look at your pictures, to see if yours was also more discreet than the rioni.com pictures. Yup, you wouldn't be able to see those RRs unless you looked really closely at the bag when in the real world. The structure of the PVC makes it hard to see.