My Second Reveal .. I think this will be one of my new favs!

The R's are my favorite part of this bag, too because my first name starts with R. I wouldn't buy it otherwise since I won't usually do signature or monogram bags, but I couldn't resist having a bag with R's all over it! :giggles:

So far, I'm extremely pleased with mine! I wish more designers would put as much thought into how they make their bags. I'll probably be buying more of these in the future if this one holds up as well as I think it will.

Can't resist those R's!! :woot:

I wish more designers would put as much thought into how they make their bags. I'll probably be buying more of these in the future if this one holds up as well as I think it will.

Same here! I wasn't expecting my bag to be so well thought out. For a small flap bag, they even had a elastic gusset for a cell phone, and a tiny slot for ID. I was expecting just one main compartment. My purse came all wrapped in the tissue papers and the hardware was encased in the static cling. I almost didn't notice the static cling on the medallion, shiny and protected! The authenticity card and dustbag were a nice touch.

Have you noticed the change in patina on your vachetta yet? I wonder how long it takes to darken. I'm guessing it is rapid?

Same here! I wasn't expecting my bag to be so well thought out. For a small flap bag, they even had a elastic gusset for a cell phone, and a tiny slot for ID. I was expecting just one main compartment. My purse came all wrapped in the tissue papers and the hardware was encased in the static cling. I almost didn't notice the static cling on the medallion, shiny and protected! The authenticity card and dustbag were a nice touch.

Have you noticed the change in patina on your vachetta yet? I wonder how long it takes to darken. I'm guessing it is rapid?

I haven't even been using it for an entire week yet, so no patina yet, but I'm guessing it won't take long, either.

I do love all those little compartments too! It's as though they looked carefully at the purses that everyone loves and decided to make it even better! I have to wonder if the designer is a woman... :lol:

I have noticed a change and I hardly use it.. It does patina on the quick side... but it is lovely!

I haven't even been using it for an entire week yet, so no patina yet, but I'm guessing it won't take long, either.

I do love all those little compartments too! It's as though they looked carefully at the purses that everyone loves and decided to make it even better! I have to wonder if the designer is a woman... :lol:

I found your pics! I used mine (Signature brown) today. Love the feel of the handles. How do you like it now?

And from the pics it looks like it had some color already when it arrived. I like the color mine came with. Some pictures on Overstock/Rioni look like the vachetta is very light. But I now have three Rionis, and none are light. All three are about the same color.

I found your pics! I used mine (Signature brown) today. Love the feel of the handles. How do you like it now?

And from the pics it looks like it had some color already when it arrived. I like the color mine came with. Some pictures on Overstock/Rioni look like the vachetta is very light. But I now have three Rionis, and none are light. All three are about the same color.

I love mine!! So far no darkening of the handles that I can see, but I've been using other bags a lot, too. I can't use the hand-held ones very often because I really need both hands free when I'm with my son, so I've been using my crossbody bags more.

I mostly just stare at it and smile. I leave it out on my desk so I can always see it! :biggrin::graucho:

I have a question about Rioni purses. Many of them have magnets. I haven't dared put my smartphone in the side pockets on the boston. Just wondering if anyone's got any experience with those magnets and smartphones and/or Ipads/computers?

I have a question about Rioni purses. Many of them have magnets. I haven't dared put my smartphone in the side pockets on the boston. Just wondering if anyone's got any experience with those magnets and smartphones and/or Ipads/computers?

I have put my iPhone in the side pockets before and didn't notice any problems, but once I was aware that the magnets could cause problems I stopped using those pockets for my phone. I figured better safe than sorry, and there are so many pockets on/in that purse that it was no problem to just use a different one.

I have put my iPhone in the side pockets before and didn't notice any problems, but once I was aware that the magnets could cause problems I stopped using those pockets for my phone. I figured better safe than sorry, and there are so many pockets on/in that purse that it was no problem to just use a different one.

Yeah, I use the back zippered pocket if I remember, or I just leave it in the purse organizer.