My rescue mission

I'm dying to see the Cinderella transformation of this Chanel red bag!

How's Roxy doing ferociousjeanne? Is she okay?

-Stephanie
Awwwwwwww thanks SO much for asking-you really are too sweet! She's having surgery a week from today. She's having her adrenal glands removed before they turn cancerous-so keep her in your thoughts please!:flowers::heart::flowers:

I actually decided to do the rescue mission on the purse instead of purchasing a new one to save some money for Roxy's surgery so I hope it comes out fabu!

Awwwwwwww thanks SO much for asking-you really are too sweet! She's having surgery a week from today. She's having her adrenal glands removed before they turn cancerous-so keep her in your thoughts please!:flowers::heart::flowers:

I actually decided to do the rescue mission on the purse instead of purchasing a new one to save some money for Roxy's surgery so I hope it comes out fabu!

Roxy is definitely in my prayers! I wish you the best on her surgery and on the transformation of your Chanel bag! ;)

-Stephanie

Wow, will they rebuff the purse before redying? I was amazed by the heart chain that jmen had (I think it was that one I'm thinking of). The after was absolutely gorgeous.
I wish I would have gotten a copy of the list of things done in total refurbishment, it was loooooooooooooooooong. I know they reglaze it as well as redye so I'm assuming the finish will be smooth again like it's supposed to be. I'm hoping mine comes out as good as jmen's did!