My rescue mission

1. So-like most of ya'll I've been dying for a red flap, so when I saw this one, I just KNEW I had to 'save' her.

She's in pretty bad shape so I took her into Chanel-they sent her off for 'total refurbishment' which runs about $265 but they replace all the hardware, pockets, lining-everything! The SA told me that she had a few bad pieces come in for refurbishment after the storm (Hurricane Katrina) that came back just beautiful-so I have alot of hope!

Here's the before pictures-Can't WAIT for the afters!

2. I can't wait to see the after pix. I hope your bag comes out looking beautiful. I'm sure it will.
  3. can't wait to see how it looks after! it's not actually that bad before, though. but then again, chanels rarely look bad, even with wear!
  4. Awww! I love rescue missions. I can't wait to see the after pics! Congrats on your red beauty!
  5. can't wait to see how it turns out!
    Cool idea to post before/after for us!:tup:
  6. Awww, that is a very sweet mission -Can't wait to see the after pictures.
  7. ahhh I love that you are making her all special again!!!

how long approx do they think it will take?

Longing to see what she ends up like :smile:
  8. Yay! A red flap brought back to life! Can't wait to see her.
  9. Looking forward to your "new" bag!!
  10. I really look forward to seeing the after pictures. I'm sure it will look beautiful again. Wonder how long it will take?
  11. Oooh I can't wait to see the afters! It's a gorgeous color - how awesome that they're bringing a bag back to life for another person to enjoy :p
  12. How exciting! I can't wait for the reveal! :p
  13. Oh... can't wait to see the after pics...thanks
  14. it's a very commendable mission :smile:
    let us know how it goes!
  15. Looking at the pics, the bag really need a major transformation...can't wait to see pics after the transform.