~*My Priceless Polka Dot Poolooza (A King Sized KUSAMA REVEAL)*~

just preciously polka dotted! I was in the city on tuesday and saw all the window displays in red/white polka dots and had to go in to see why! beautiful collection....congratulations on your massive spree!
I am thinking of adding a red/white zippy wallet to my Jumbo 12A Chanel red Jumbo! Or do you think the yellow/black zippy is even cuter with the Jumbo black lambskin GHW? Heading today to make the pick!:P

Did you decide which one to get??

I must say I do not care for this collection from LV, the polka dots give me a dizzying headache...BUT...I do love the fact that its LE! If I had extra cash I would buy a few pieces purely for investment purposes. Congrats on all your goodies though, I'm glad you love them! You are young enough to get away with using them! ;) Your collection of LE bags is AMAZING! Enjoy them :biggrin:

Thank you so much! I definitely love these pieces!! Without a doubt I have a weakness for the LE pieces. :smile:

just preciously polka dotted! I was in the city on tuesday and saw all the window displays in red/white polka dots and had to go in to see why! beautiful collection....congratulations on your massive spree!
I am thinking of adding a red/white zippy wallet to my Jumbo 12A Chanel red Jumbo! Or do you think the yellow/black zippy is even cuter with the Jumbo black lambskin GHW? Heading today to make the pick!:P
Hey ********! You visit over in LV too-lol! I know this is after the fact, but I really liked how the yellow with black polka dots looked against the black. Did you end up buying after all?