~*My Priceless Polka Dot Poolooza (A King Sized KUSAMA REVEAL)*~

I must say I do not care for this collection from LV, the polka dots give me a dizzying headache...BUT...I do love the fact that its LE! If I had extra cash I would buy a few pieces purely for investment purposes. Congrats on all your goodies though, I'm glad you love them! You are young enough to get away with using them! ;) Your collection of LE bags is AMAZING! Enjoy them :biggrin:

WOWWWW I love all but the coin purses are adorable. PLEEASE some model pictures. HOw on earth will you pick which one to wear first. Please post pictures asap. I can't wait to see what outfits you pick to wear with your bag or I should have said that the other way around!! Congrats how beautiful. I would probably display them all over my house as art work haha!!!

Thank you! The coin purses are super cute. The chain on them is long enough to wear as a wristlet, which I think is adorable too. Which one am I going to wear 1st? LOL that is a good question. I'm thinking the black & white lockit with the yellow coin purse & yellow wallet will be my first combo. I love how the yellow is such a contrast to the black. I will work on some mod pics. I can't bring myself to put them in their dustbags & away in my purse closet. I agree with you 110% that they are pieces of art work. I like to think of it as carrying art on my wrist. Thank you for your kind words. I just LVOE this collaboration! :smile:

:Hugs:

Love!

I'm not a polka dots fan (bought and did not wear a Diane Von Furstenburg polka dot dress, because I just.couldn't.put.it.on!), but all of these threads shows that LV did it right!

I want *something* from this collection:smile: Gorgeous!

Who's the pretty lady in the picture? Beautiful.

Thank you so much for your kind words! :hugs:

The beautiful lady in the gold picture frame is my NANA. She was a professional singer in the 1940's!! She is wearing one of her many one-of-a-kind gowns. She is the one who gave me such expensive taste. :biggrin:

Here are Both Lockits together in all their KUSAMA GLORY!!

KUSAMA054.jpg

KUSAMA049.jpg

I cannot even explain how THRILLED to PIECES I am with this Collaboration. It is very over the top, just like me & that is why I am so happy with these pieces. I never thought I would ever LVOE a collection as much as the Stephen Sprouse/ Graffiti/Rose collaboration. But, LV proved me wrong with the Vernis KUSAMA.

Here are some group shots…

The Yellow/Black & Red/White Coin Purses

KUSAMA085.jpg

Here are my Trio of Zippy wallets: Red/White, Black/White, and Yellow/Black.

When I put the gold chain extender on them & turn them into wristlets, they will be very striking clutches!

KUSAMA066.jpg

KUSAMA064.jpg

KUSAMA061.jpg

KUSAMA059.jpg

Here are all the KUSAMA accessories together!

KUSAMA087.jpg

KUSAMA093.jpg

I thought everyone would like to see how the different accessories look with the bags, so here we go!!

KUSAMA110.jpg

KUSAMA109.jpg

KUSAMA108.jpg

KUSAMA107.jpg

KUSAMA106.jpg

KUSAMA104.jpg

And FINALLY, Here is a group shot of my KUSAMA Vernis Collection!!

KUSAMA131.jpg

KUSAMA130.jpg

KUSAMA120.jpg

KUSAMA115.jpg

Thank you for taking a look everyone!! Happy Shopping!! :Hugs:

Nice collection. Congrats on your shopping spree :smile:

Thank you so much for your kind words! :hugs:

The beautiful lady in the gold picture frame is my NANA. She was a professional singer in the 1940's!! She is wearing one of her many one-of-a-kind gowns. She is the one who gave me such expensive taste. :biggrin:

Awww, you're welcome. :winkiss:

Wow. That is awesome about Nana. I bet she had some great stories!
I too came by my ta$te$ through genetics. :biggrin:

Now I think we need a flow chart on how you're going to debut all of this!

When my husband bought my Vernis, I had to decide on a date for 'her' debut. Yes, people thought I was :cray:, but I was serious! It was like deciding when to take a newborn out for the first time.