My Newest Puppy! This Makes Three!

Just made my husband run downstairs like the house was on fire so that he could see how CUTE this puppy is!

He was mad at me because I took him away from his Redskins game for a whole 10 seconds but he's in complete agreement that Trooper is one of the all time cutest pups we've ever seen!

That's the cutest puppy! I know I'm past the age where I have the energy for a puppy's antics. Our last couple dogs have been older rescue dogs-already house-trained and past the chewing stage. But I love seeing the puppies--there's nothing more adorable.

Okay...so does anyone want him? LOL Just kidding...but seriously, he is SOOOOO Much work. The strength of his will is amazing and totally different than our first puppy. We're having to get stricter with the crate training and ignore his cries of outrage. Oy.

But he slept the whole night last night!!! First time ever!!! WOOHOOOOOO!!!! :wlae: And so far (knock on wood) no accidents and it's almost bed time again.

I'm still wiped out though. My pile of jewelry to make has grown way too big and I can hardly keep up with the dishes. *sigh* I can't wait until he's trained so I don't have to watch him every second of the day.

He's already gotten bigger too! I need to start taking more photos but his fur is getting shaggier so I need to wash him. =D

isnt trooper a husky?
I've never seen anything cuter in my life!!!! omy goshhhhhh....he is like a PANDA on the 1st pic. so HUGGABLE!!!!!!!!!!! If I were you, I'd bring him to bed with me and hug and sleep on him like a pillow, after housetrained offcourse!
The fact that he is sloppy, drowsy and droopy and u know what i mean, makes him even cuterrr, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh GAGKAGLAKEJLAKEAS
i've been gritting my own teeth looking at how CUTE THIS PUPPY IS!!!!!!!
the pic where he was drinking made me laugh so hard.

I LOVE DOGSSSSS!!! THANK GOD FOR DOGS!!