My Newest Puppy! This Makes Three!

Jun 16, 2006
I think my hubby and I have mental issues. LOL We picked up our newest addition last night. :yahoo:

We named him Trooper and he was 8 weeks old on Wednesday.

238906217_070ed51f5c.jpg

He's even bigger now! The photo was when he was 6 weeks. LOL

We didn't even make it to the end of the breeder's driveway before he started pooing. :sad: And then less than 1/2 a mile down the road and he pooed again! ARG! New puppies are SO much work!!! But he is so stinking cute.

Of course he didn't sleep through the night yet. So I'm a little sleepy!

250859839_ee94b4dfea.jpg

Luckily he takes a couple naps a day!

Omg, he's soo adorable! :heart:

He looks like a stuff bear! AHHH!

My friend has a husky and they suggest that you take obedience classes as soon as possible!

Awww, congrats on the puppy and please keep us updated on his progess! Soo Adorable!:yahoo:

I guess I forgot some details! LOL Just blaim it on the lack of sleep and the fact that I'm literally follow him around everywhere!

His name is Trooper Bear - Trooper or Troop for short. He looks like the bear mascot for the Troopers Assocation (hubby is a trooper).

He is a malamute and already super strong - he surprised us this morning when he moved the pen we had in the kitchen. lol

He's adorable but it's been 5 years since I had to deal with any puppy issues and I'm totally exhausted already! I can't wait to go back to work so my husband can deal with him. LOL I wish he came potty trained!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!! It's so sosososososo effing ADORABLE!!!! :love::love::love::love::tender:

When I saw the first picture I thought it was a stuffed animal!!! Hehe :shame: Congrats on getting your new puppy!!! Feel free to post as many pics as you like :yes:

And good luck with the training!!! I remember when I had dogs, the first few weeks are a lot of work but it's well worth it in the end! :heart: