My new room maid!!First in cornflower

Tanja said:
I was just sitting at the table having breakfast when the door bell rang and the DHL-man came and gave me my desired packet.
I bought her through ebay Friday night, she was sent Saturday morning by express mail from the UK to Germany and this morning she moved in with me!!
Wow I'm so relieved that she's the real deal because I hate buying so expensive things at ebay.
I'm so in love and so happy with her that I took her right away with me to work:love: :love: . I actually was late today because I had to put all my things out of the paddy into the first.
I'll post pics later!!

I am soooo happy for you Tanja!!! :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: Enjoy your new baby!! I can't wait to see pics :love:

So here are the pics of my new and favourite room maid. The only thing that bothers me is because I bought so many new bags (6 since end of November 05) I don't know which to take out with me. Therefor no bags for me until August but please girls I need your help with this. Always when I want a new bag you have to remind me that I already have so many faboulus bags and that I'm just allowed to get the next one for my birthday:biggrin:
I love you all girls you are a great support not just with handbags!!:love: :love:

Attachments

• cornflower 001.jpg
    cornflower 001.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 41
  • cornflower 005.jpg
    cornflower 005.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 58
  • cornflower 014.jpg
    cornflower 014.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 61
Tanja, your new bag looks gorgeous on you!!! I love the color!!! Are you sure you want to quit buying bags until august??? There are so many months left for you to stay strong :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cal said:
Lovely Tanja, looks great on you!

No more bags for me until fall (let's stick together on this!).
Great let's encourage each other especially when the bag devil is wispering...
I'm sure I've to stop because than it's not about a beautiful bag anymore it's about the hunt:biggrin:. I think 6 very nice bags in 4 months is enough and so I can look forward to the medium gaucho in bordaux.:love: