My new room maid!!First in cornflower

1. I was just sitting at the table having breakfast when the door bell rang and the DHL-man came and gave me my desired packet.
    I bought her through eBay Friday night, she was sent Saturday morning by express mail from the UK to Germany and this morning she moved in with me!!
    Wow I'm so relieved that she's the real deal because I hate buying so expensive things at eBay.
    I'm so in love and so happy with her that I took her right away with me to work:love: :love: . I actually was late today because I had to put all my things out of the paddy into the first.
    I'll post pics later!!
  2. Fabulous Tanja, congrats on your new bbag !! ;)
  3. Congrats!!! Very pretty colour the cornflower:smile: Oh no.. does that mean the gorgeous noir Paddy will be sitting in a closet? Or will u rotate? I find that I only ever use my new bags at the expense of the older ones.. I must rotate them more:biggrin:.
  4. :love: Congrats on your new bbag !!
    Pics, pics!!
  5. You are right. I tend to use the new bag every day because I'm so lazy to get my things out and put them into the new. I must do more rotating and even I don't have that many nice bags (6) I find it pretty hard to do them all justice. I should match them with my cloths.
    Pics come this afternoon! I'm just staring at her instead of working. TG my boss isn't here.
  6. Lol, but what a nice distraction, eh?
  7. Congrats! Looking forward to the pics.
  8. Beautiful bag! Congrats!
  9. Congratulations! It is such a great color! Post pics soon!!! And enjoy!
  10. Congratulations! It's so exciting to hear about your "new arrival!" Cornflower is a beautiful colour! Enjoy!!!
  11. You will be so in love with Cornflower blue....I've been gazing at my Twiggy since it arrived last week and it just gets prettier and prettier!
  12. Yay! Congrats on your purchase, post photos :nuts:
  13. So happy for you! :biggrin:
  14. i am very happy for you.
  15. Congrats on your new bag! Can't wait to see pics!