my new purchases & Onatah GM

Hi there, I absolutely LOVE your agenda and pen! They could not be any more perfect together!!! :heart:

I actually just purchased this same agenda and pen, and wanted to ask you... when you put the pen in the pen holder, and then pull it out again, does the gold cap bottom get 'caught' and snag the leather inside the pen holder at all? After sticking the pen in the holder and pulling it back out a few times I suddenly noticed that bottom edge/inner part of the holder gets totally 'scratched' (i.e. as though the pink part is about to get scratched away! :sad:) And it looks like it's because the gold part at the bottom of the pen sticks out from the pink part...

It looks like 2 other people posted here saying they have the same agenda and pen as well... any info from anyone would be so much appreciated!! :flowers:

instead of pulling it out from the top; i push it out from the bottom & i've never have problems with snagging.

instead of pulling it out from the top; i push it out from the bottom & i've never have problems with snagging.

thanks so much for your reply! the problem is, even if i try pushing the bottom of the pen up through the loop, the edge of that bottom gold section still looks like it's going to take some of the leather along with it! i've either left the pen in the holder or unscrewed that bottom piece (and taken the ink out) in order to pull the rest of it out smoothly :sad:

...any ideas?

thanks so much for your reply! the problem is, even if i try pushing the bottom of the pen up through the loop, the edge of that bottom gold section still looks like it's going to take some of the leather along with it! i've either left the pen in the holder or unscrewed that bottom piece (and taken the ink out) in order to pull the rest of it out smoothly :sad:

...any ideas?

i've never had any problems with mine but i don't think it's going to take any of leather with it. once you start using it more the leather loop with loosen & it will get a lot easier to take out.