my new purchases & Onatah GM

1. So me & my mom made a last minute decision to go to Tampa for the weekend, which got me in trouble @ the Louis Vuitton store, but i guess I didn't do too bad.

I went to every store in the mall & couldn't find a pen that fit into my agenda, so i gave up & went to Louis Vuitton. They had a ton of the sliver & gold ones. About 10 fusicha ones & only one marshmallow, which matches my rose koala agenda perfect!:yahoo:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I didn't plan on buying it but the lady put it in the loop & i could give it back. I got the pen & one refill which should last me intil we get our store @ the end of next month.

[​IMG]

Then i had to get the sticky notes because they were just too cute :cutesy:

Then i went to Crane & Co. to get a few filofax things.

[​IMG]

Zipperd Pouch & Credit Card holder

[​IMG]

Pink ruled paper. I'm going to order the bank account insert from filofax & try using it as a wallet & see how i like it.

Since I’m a true addict I’m already thinking about my next purchase. I want to get the Onatah GM. Is this a permanent bag? If so, which colors are permanent & which are seasonal? Are they coming out with any other colors soon? I really want all three colors but I'm thinking white since I've been wanting a white purse for almost 2 years now. If you have one do you like it & how does it hold up to rain and dirt? Basically anything you can tell me about this bag since I know nothing about it!!!!

2. Congrats - that pen looks so pretty with the rose agenda. :nuts:
    I just wish their pens weren't so dear.

3. congrats. the pen is really cute, I love the color of your agenda

4. i have the exact same agenda and pen combo :smile:

5. Look so pretty! :drool:

Congrats!!

6. Congrats! I really want a fuschia pen! Yours is too cute!

7. Congrats!!!!

8. that is nice!! congrats !

9. very pretty

10. Cute, congrats!

11. Congratulations.

12. Very cute

13. Congrats!

14. Congratulations!! Love the color of your pen --- matches so well with your agenda! Don't know too much about the Onatah GMs except that the colors are seasonal --- meaning once they are gone, they are gone. White looks really good. A blue Onatah is supposed to be coming out, too. Good luck with your decision --- you'll have fun at LV figuring out which color to get!

15. Is the pen comfortable to write with? I want a gold one for my Damier Koala Agenda, but figure that any pen thin enough to fit through that teeny tiny penloop would almost be too small to write with properly! :push: