My new Lucky Charms (Pastilles Multicolore Chains Keyring)

Yes please! Photos as a bracelet would be greatly appreciated! I just ordered one sight unseen and would really love to have an idea of how it looks on the arm! Thanks!!!

TADA! What a lovely piece.... I love it and it is def. more beautiful in person than in the photos.... enjoy!

Attachments

• DSC00290.JPG
    DSC00290.JPG
    95 KB · Views: 62
  • DSC00291.JPG
    DSC00291.JPG
    49.9 KB · Views: 57
  • DSC00292.JPG
    DSC00292.JPG
    48 KB · Views: 69
Wow, you know, I was not that interested in the pastilles before. But seeing how you are using them on your Speedy really changed my mind. The key chain looks great that way and really adds some zing to the speedy. I love it!

Yep that was EXACTLY what I was thinking! Adding some zing and personality to my speedy. I had different ideas on how to personalize my speedy, one of them being a juicy charm and a hermes or gucci scarf but def. my first choice was trying out the pastilles on the speedy first. once i had it on, i could not take it off!!! :love: i love it, it's so beautiful and photos really do not show the true colours or beauty of this piece!

Very Nice, Very Nice. That is perfect on the Damier Speedy. I'm sorry, but since you showed me this picture, if I happen to ever own a Damier Speedy, I'll copy ya!! :yes: It adds so much color to the purse.

I know alot of us may be considering using the pastilles as a bracelet but I kinda wonder how good an idea that really would be. Correct me if I'm wrong but are they not enameled? My little girl has an enameled charm bracelet but over time from the day she started wearing it the enameled started to chip and eventually all came off. Of course it wasn't an LV piece but none the less it was enameled. Perhaps the best way to use this piece is to just hang it on your bags -IMO.