My new Lucky Charms (Pastilles Multicolore Chains Keyring)

1. Hi!!

Just wanted to share my newest and most fave. purchase! Pastilles Multicolore Chains Keyring! I went to see my SA last week and I asked her about this, she told me it was a special item and if I wanted to look at them, she would have to order them in. I wanted to see them both (short and long) but she only had the long one available. I had to buy it because I really really wanted it for my Speedy! Enjoy!

Oh I also couldn't help myself and purchased 2 more Damier pieces, I am really loving this line. I bought a card holder for myself and a simple card holder for my hubby! My SA noticed that I was purchasing quite a few pieces in the Damier line so she showed me what was upcoming this fall and I know what I will be buying next! Oh gosh, I am so bad!! This forum has been a terrribly *good*bad influence on me!! Thank you all in advance!! Enjoy the photos!
    DSC00259.JPG DSC00260.JPG DSC00262.JPG DSC00263.JPG DSC00266.JPG DSC00267.JPG DSC00269.JPG DSC00270.JPG DSC00271.JPG
  2. Looks great!!! CONGRATS!!!
  3. That looks sooo pretty!!!!!
  4. I love it, You SA said it was limited?
  5. Oh lordie how gorgeous! Gongratulations!
  6. its soo cute on the damier speedy! love it! congrats!!
  7. that looks so good with the speedy... i wonder if it'll look good as well on other bags? congrats on your purchase! =)
  8. omg it looks so good on the speedy!!! im glad i find it overpriced...or else...:graucho:

btw, i love ur new damier pieces!
  9. Your lucky charms are magically delicious! Love em!
  10. Beautiful! I saw that on the lv website and was hoping to take a look when i get a chance to stop by the store.
  11. Cute!!!
  12. omg~~i knew it would look fab on the damier speedy!!!!!!
  13. Congrats! Very pretty.
  14. Wow, congrats on your new loot, I love how you connected the 2 handles using the keychain like that :yes: :yahoo:
  15. How lovely :yes: ....Congrats on your new goodies!