My new "Love"!!

i was very tempted to buy the pomme d'amour ludlow today!! but i held off 'cause i also bought a new balenciaga bag. i probably shouldn't be announcing that in the louis vuitton forum! lol.

So pretty, Karman, congrats to you!! Nice boyfriend, ahha.. Nick was very nice, too, I'm jealous--he didn't seem very nice to me or my friends the few times we've bought things.

And I never get a box from Calgary Holt!!! Lucky Karman~ ;)

I will be bold for the sake of us all... I got my new Cles day before yesterday and put it on the outside of my Illovo today with my cards in it. I figure if i'm gonna spend $200 on something, i'm gonna use it! The only think I don't like about it is the fingerprints it attracts, we'll see how it holds up after almost daily use :smile:

I will be bold for the sake of us all... I got my new Cles day before yesterday and put it on the outside of my Illovo today with my cards in it. I figure if i'm gonna spend $200 on something, i'm gonna use it! The only think I don't like about it is the fingerprints it attracts, we'll see how it holds up after almost daily use :smile:

LOL can you please tell me how it holds up? I'd rather be prepared for the worst than horribly surprised.

Thanks!

congrats karman! i picked up the other cles yesterday! so the two of us have a monopoly over the ones that were available in calgary! lol :yahoo::graucho:

enjoy! its truly a beautiful color! (i think i've said this 1000x) :roflmfao:

That's so cool! :nuts: So if I see another person with the same cles, I'll know it's you! (and vice versa!)

Yeah! This is like a fingerprint magnet!!

nyaao, I've gotten a box for my inclusion bracelet too! YOu should ask them for a box next time!