My new "Love"!!

1. Today I went to LV to pick up me Pomme d'Amour cles! :yahoo:

While I was there I also saw a lot of the other pomme accessories and they are all :drool:. Nick showed me the Reade PM and I love it, but even my boyfriend agrees with my that I'm not really a red person...the colour is gorgeous, but for me, a small dose of it is okay. I still have to decide what colour Reade PM to get later. I was thinking, wouldn't it be nice if LV had a vernis colour that was like a peachy pink, and where the light hits it shimmers (like coral colour). That'd be gorgeous!

There were actually a LOT of red accessories on display...mostly the vernis and red Epi. I saw the Segur PM and it also is :drool: The pomme French wallet is also :drool:

So anyways...here is my cles...a Valentine's Day present from my boyfriend (I decided to get the Azur pochette later, probably in Feb or March). I like the colour, don't love it yet, but it will grow on me. The cles definitely fits a significantly less amount of cards, but it's a nice splash of colour to my semi-dull collection!

I also found two LV cards in the bag! :nuts: Thanks Nick!

P.S. More SAs there know about TPF now! :lol:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

pomme1.jpg pomme2.jpg
  2. Very nice.. Congrats Karman

3. This is so cute! Congrats!

4. Karman, that is so pretty! Happy For you. Enjoy your beautiful cles. Pomme de'Amour is so beautiful.

5. lucky gal got her Vday present early!! Congrats!

6. i was actually contemplating getting one today now i definately will:love:

7. Very nice :heart::heart:

8. Love the color!! Congrats!

9. That is beautiful! Lucky you getting your valentine's day gift early!! I agree with you about just needing a little red. The pomme D'amour is gorgeous, but a little red goes a long way.

10. dazzling! such an early vday present!!

11. gorgeaus!! I saw them in real life today in the LV store, its a beautiful color.. and im with you, im definantely not a red person either.. but the cles would be great! CONGRATS

12. I got that yesterday, but they didn't give me the care booklet or the tags... looks like i'll go back to get them.

13. I wish I got to take a look at the Roxbury Drive but it was sold! :crybaby:

14. so cute! great choice and great boyfriend!

my store did have the cles yet. can't wait to see it irl.

15. Lovely, congrats!!