My Mirage Masterpiece and Art Commentary (AND PICTURES GALORE!!!!!)

Oh, Travelbliss, did you happen to see the Dahli exhibit? I know it was in Philadelphia last year and moved on from there...perhaps to where you are? Did you get a Mirage for yourself?

Hi, DS,
Yes, I waitlisted for the Mirage Noir in May. I was lucky to get it early, I think around Sept 10th. It was truly everything I expected it to be. I know you know how I feel about this gorrrrrrrrrgeous bag !!!!!

p.s. I live very near the largest Dali art collection in the states. The museum is incredible. I'm glad to know another art lover !!!:tup:

You know...I can't remotely afford any LV on a daily basis, but I get yearly bonuses from work and have always hoped someday I could get a speedy. I think LV speedys are so classic!

But then I saw your bag, and this is just downright beautiful! I think I may just have to change my LV wishes!!!

Great bag, thank you SO much for sharing!!!

Hi Sunny! Thanks for noticing her! She is a beauty! I am in love!

awwwwwwww she scares me :nuts: :lol:!!

As-if-she-were-smiling.jpg

Please don't be scared! That is her "come hither look"! :graucho:Seductive isn't it!?

Congrats DesigningStyle! :tup:
And you commentary is great, i love the last picture, very surrealist!
Saw a lady carrying her Mirage Speedy IRL over the weekend and i can't believe how beautiful it looked! Now why didn't Marc design anything in Mirage for the boys???:confused1:

Congrats DesigningStyle! :tup:
And you commentary is great, i love the last picture, very surrealist!
Saw a lady carrying her Mirage Speedy IRL over the weekend and i can't believe how beautiful it looked! Now why didn't Marc design anything in Mirage for the boys???:confused1:

Shopboy, I couldn't agree more--I think the Mirage would be a great look for the boys! Quite smiply, I think Marc likes the girls better! I know I like Marc better after this bag!