My heart fetish!

wow! I'm in amazement you picked up all three! what are you going to use them all for, out of curiousity?!

Anywho..congrats!!! and great collection! can't wait for your cles to arrive to add to your already fab collection!

OMG!! congratUuUuUuUulations!! stunning collection!! I LOVE all your heart purses!! they are just pure adorable!! oh dear Ethan's Mommy pretty pretty plz can u tell me which color is your absolute favorate? :heart:

Lol then nevermind.
I'm actually quite afraid of anything Perle but I got a piece anyway..I love it!
As for an investment...well we've seen the markup on ebay and people really aren't interested in paying double for these things. You could make a little bit more on it but I don't think Perle is THE hot color for the Coeurs, KWIM?

ITA! someone else can get excited when they walk in and see it..not for me in any way

:roflmfao: I still have 3 to play with!

wow! I'm in amazement you picked up all three! what are you going to use them all for, out of curiousity?!

Anywho..congrats!!! and great collection! can't wait for your cles to arrive to add to your already fab collection!

I'm going to use them first and foremost as wristlets! I also have a cousin who is my BFF and she can use one while we shop together!

so excited that they are finally home with me:yahoo: