My heart fetish!

OMG!! congratUuUuUuUulations!! stunning collection!! I LOVE all your heart purses!! they are just pure adorable!! oh dear Ethan's Mommy pretty pretty plz can u tell me which color is your absolute favorate? :heart:

lol you're adorable!

I can't decide between pink and pomme. Of course I love pomme because it is just gorgeous and THE color right now...but the pink just seems more "right."...doesn't scream for as much attention as the pomme. I think that one will get the most love from me over the next season.

lol you're adorable!

I can't decide between pink and pomme. Of course I love pomme because it is just gorgeous and THE color right now...but the pink just seems more "right."...doesn't scream for as much attention as the pomme. I think that one will get the most love from me over the next season.
awwww.. i was kind of hoping u'd say pomme :P cause i wanna decide on a color. and i am leaning towards the pomme! :sweatdrop: but u know.. they are both gorgeos! i wish u wear all yours in great health :heart:

I realized just now that I never came back to post about my 1'st trip to lv!
sorry for my tardiness! :flowers:

I had waitlisted for thes coin heart purses months ago. I had just learned that we even had a LV here so I tried it out. Because I was so early on it I was 1st on all the color lists and ended up getting all 3! *see above pics*:love:

My guy, our little guy and I all drove to the Boutique and when we got there I was in total awe! I just kind of stared at everything for a second like a dork! It was like arriving in heaven!

The manager Paula and I had talked many times on the phone to discuss buying them and she laid them all out on the table for me to inspect. I loved how delicate she was in presenting them...that's worth the money to me..LOVE LV!:yahoo:

my guy and I then looked at everything else but because our little guy was hungry we had to go. Who knows what damage could have been done had we stayed longer!

it was a nice trip. Time with the family and getting a set of heart coin purses...a great day!