My forth nose revision with BT

Hi guys just a bit upstate: I went back to BT twice for two small surgeries: 1. Due to the damage made by the previous surgeon, my breathing had improved but left was still ok and off. Dr Lee took a scan and it seems that my breathing is clear. Nevertheless, he offered a free ultrasound turbo reduction. I feel the breathing is better though not still 100% on my left. 2. I had a facelift which changed my face a bit. The tip seems a bit sharp to me now, and I want a bit twist of my tip to the right. Today he offered me a free surgery under sedation. It tools 50 minutes and I feel great. Kelly is so helpful beginning to end. Only thing is that they got far busier than before and I feel the nurse was a bit rough to me when preparing to my surgery. All in all, still like them. I’be been very impressed by the care BT offers on me. Both time I was in a rush and only stayed in Korea for 2 days but Dr Lee made his best to accommodate me. I can’t say thanks enough. I do hope they can keep the same warmth to patients.

Hi guys just a bit upstate: I went back to BT twice for two small surgeries: 1. Due to the damage made by the previous surgeon, my breathing had improved but left was still ok and off. Dr Lee took a scan and it seems that my breathing is clear. Nevertheless, he offered a free ultrasound turbo reduction. I feel the breathing is better though not still 100% on my left. 2. I had a facelift which changed my face a bit. The tip seems a bit sharp to me now, and I want a bit twist of my tip to the right. Today he offered me a free surgery under sedation. It tools 50 minutes and I feel great. Kelly is so helpful beginning to end. Only thing is that they got far busier than before and I feel the nurse was a bit rough to me when preparing to my surgery. All in all, still like them. I’be been very impressed by the care BT offers on me. Both time I was in a rush and only stayed in Korea for 2 days but Dr Lee made his best to accommodate me. I can’t say thanks enough. I do hope they can keep the same warmth to patients.
Thanks for the update:heart:

Glad to see update.