My forth nose revision with BT

Hi! Thank you for posting your story I felt really emotional when reading it because I have a pretty similar story except my previous nose surgeries were due to a congenital condition. So doctors in my country (Australia) didn’t even want to work on my case at all. Do you mind if I dm you with more questions?

Hi! Thank you for posting your story I felt really emotional when reading it because I have a pretty similar story except my previous nose surgeries were due to a congenital condition. So doctors in my country (Australia) didn’t even want to work on my case at all. Do you mind if I dm you with more questions?
Hi on problem at all. DM me anytime!

Me too. I have a pretty similar nose but there is inflammation inside my nose.

sure just DM me

It has been two months since I had rhinoplasty surgery. You had surgery a month before me. Has the shape of your nose changed much? Doctor Lee said I should wait until the tip looks more natural.

Thank you @sweettian for this thread, I put BT on my shortlist when going to Seoul, and now I am postop day 7 after my second revision rhinoplasty at BT with Dr Lee Seungho, but also facial contouring with Dr Lee Hobin. I have also started a thread here (monster post I'm afraid), which I will keep updating.