*My first purchase from an LV Boutique*

Thank you all soooo much for the replies!!! You ladies always know the right things to say to make a girl feel good about their purchases!!!:smile:

Great first choice. I have used Apple Conditioner in the past as both a protector and conditioner; however, I ordered Shining Monkey a few days ago because so many members stated it kept the leather exactly the same without any leather change when you apply it. There are threads on the forum that discuss various products and each has their preference. I would not spray Apple Guarde on your Azur only because it will darken it slightly and one has to carefully spray that product. In fact, there was a member who had great success who sprayed a white towel then applied the Apple Guarde with the towel to make sure it was placed on evenly. Do a search and you will find many threads and posts by various members who have used each product for lengthy periods and can provide further information. Enjoy your beautiful bag! One thing I will mention, is just about everyone on the forum does keep their vachetta handles clean using NON-ALCOHOL baby wipes by lightly wiping down the leather and I can say myself this trick I learned myself from the wonderful forum members and it works beautifully!