*My first purchase from an LV Boutique*

1. Alright so I have been drooling over this bag for months and I finally had enough money to get it sooooooo here it is......my new love!!!! I am so protective over her!! I want to put apple guard conditioner on the vachetta but the SA told me it would darken my handles =(...that scared me because I really like the light vachetta. So I thought I would listen to you ladies who have actually used it. Thoughts?!?!

Presenting my new Damier Azur 30!!!!! :yahoo:

[​IMG]

2. GREAT first purchase! Congrats!

3. very nice!! Congrats :tup:

4. I bet you had fun buying your Speedy from the boutique! I still have yet to buy something from the boutique so I'm eagerly anticipating Feb!

5. It looks lovely! It must feel wonderful to finally have something you've worked hard for over all these months. Congrats!

6. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I can't help you with the vachetta questions because I don't have a bag with vachetta yet. From what I have read on tPF, everyone seems to recommend leaving it alone and going au naturel.

Enjoy your new bag! :woohoo:

7. Congrats on your first! Here's to many more. :drinkup:

8. She's beautiful ... I love it, I want one of those eventually ... congrats, perfect first LV purchase (from a boutique)!

9. What a lovely bag :nuts: Congrats :yahoo:

10. congrats!!

11. Very nice! Congratulations!

12. Congrats...just lovely

13. Congrats- the Azur Speedy is a lovely choice!

14. love the azur

15. i used apple guard on mine and at first it darkens but it dries up very nice. the damier looks best with virgin vachetta lol so take care of her ;)