My first H bag - Kelly !

Princessfrog - Congrats!!:nuts: So happy for you :yahoo:

You were right, Kelly looked Great on you :heart:

Amanda! Hahahaa, it's so funny isn't it? I seriously think Birkin don't fit me. Your Red Epsom birkin DID make me want one :yes: But I think Kelly loves me more :P

Indigo, ineteresting, I do have something in that color too :graucho:
Something BIG? or something Small ??? spill ;)

IloveLV: hahaa thank you :flowers:

Regarding Longchamp Les Pilage bags & Kelly 32:

I have the medium and my Kelly cannot fit in. well she (incl. handles) is taller than the the LC bag and could not be zipped up. So I am on the website getting the large bag and "fighting" with color combos right now. I think it has to do with my kelly being a boxcalf, maybe softer leather, the kelly might be able to fit in? I read from the older threads, Kelly 32 fits med les pilage bags. Since I already have the medium, I decided to try it out... Is there a size difference for medium ... bought online vs bought in store?

Regarding Chameleon insert:

I bought a Hot Pink (medium) chameleon insert last night. The bagmate is too rigide for the kelly, occasionally I have a hard time trying to close her.

Ms Kelly:

I love her, she is has the inside stitch and she holds her shape really well. She is not totally slouchy like the clemence.. (which I have some reservations).. I totally love the box calf on Kelly :love:

Someone I know gave me a second look over, once she realized it is a Kelly and I can see her eyes checking Ms Kelly out. :wlae: (I brought her out last night after work.. ) I cannot imagine how many eyes will go *bonk* when they see the Birkin :P It must be fun watching their reaction :graucho: Maybe one day, I might be a birkin-convert

oh, we (DH and I with Ms Kelly) ended up at Burger King, I wanted onion rings, DH wanted a whopper :wlae: We sat at FE Plaza and people watch. It was so fun!

I am still getting used to closing the bag, yes, it does take time, but I don't mind, I feel so lady-like taking my time closing the bag. I know this might sound shallow, but it is true that .. I do walk taller, I check out our image in the mirrors, glass planes.. it's cheezy but really, it is fun to be dressing up with her. It's weekend, I have 2 days carrying her.. but for now, I need to pray for good weather 'cos that longchamp "rain" bag didn't work for me.

My stories always come out as some kind of tech report :Push: :sweatdrop::
:flowers: