My first H bag - Kelly !

1. Hi all,
    My first H bag, a Boxcalf Kelly 32 with GH :love:
    Straight to the bag :smile: no beating around the bush..
    I am just barely 5ft /95lbs.

I still missed that BJ Togo Kelly 32 PH alot, I did not realize it until I have this baby in my hands. I also realized this is the largest size I would go, no 35 for me, so it's 32 and below :smile:

This week I have been shuttling back and forth from M'sia. There's no way that I can make my way home to catch the Courier guy.

My DH knew how much this bag meant to me, he called, tracked, chased, and got home early (he usually gets home like 8pm) just to catch the courier guy. :heart: After which, he brought me out to "parade" my Kelly :love: He's such a sweetheart. This is coming from a DH that had no idea of Hermes until his wifey started orange love.

So those ladies who have H-fearing husbands, mine had converted, so there is hope :graucho:
  2. How fantastic!!!!! Congrats! It's gorgeous. I'm so in love with it!:yahoo:

:dothewave: :dothewave::dothewave:
  3. congrats...that bag looks great on you. I think the size is good too. I am just a bit over 5" and 100lb and your pic convinced me to go for a 32.

I love the Box leather
  4. Gorgeous!!! Congrats!
  5. Gorgeous! She looks great on you! Congrats!
  6. I love it! It looks so fabulous on you! Congratulations!
  7. It's such an elegant, classic bag, PF! Enjoy carrying her! You look lovely together!
  8. You and she look amazing - made for each other. Enjoy!
  9. Thank you ladies! I am totally convinced I am a Kelly girl - I don't feel that ding-ding-ding thingy when I hold a birkin, but with a Kelly, it is that and more! I just don't know how to explain it :love:

cxyvr: Go for the 32 and not any larger, it will be too big. If possible, try a 28, it might be a good size too :flowers:
  10. Oh - that just looks so lovely on you.......
    Elegant and classic and perfect.

Congrats! Enjoy carrying her!
  11. oooohhh....just perfect PF! What a sweet DH you have! I love black box w/GH---so timeless. Congratulations!
  12. Lovely lovely lovely! Congrats! :biggrin:
  13. As much as I want a Birkin, I think that I'm a true Kelly girl too 'sings' to me too!!!!:jammin: :jammin: :tender:
  14. chaneljewel: I know, the kellys all sing to me - and I am weak, need deeper pockets! :shame:
  15. Yay!