My first Balenciaga bag - Calcaire Twiggy

WOW! That is beautiful, looks great on you. Congrats!!!

ps -- sorry to hear about being detained in customs, what a bummer, sorry that happened to you. Yikes!

Thank you! :P

About Custom, :cursing: I refuse to even remember it..I am so mad at them cos they are the most laziest, unhelpul and rude sector in Aussie! I had to pay extra $240.30AUD which I am happy to do as long as they release my bag but oh no, apparently still ringing 3 days after the bag arrived in the country, it was still too early for them to processed the paper work for my bag!!!
:cursing:

congrats!
calcaire is one of my FAV balenciaga colours!
i have a city in this colour.plz do be aware that to avoid direct sun light exposure, coz it will increases the speed of yellowing!

congrats!
i have a city in this colour.plz do be aware that to avoid direct sun light exposure, coz it will increases the speed of yellowing!

Really?
:wtf:

Oh no!
I love the pinkish undertone of this colour...eek!
Ishino, have yours turned yelow? :Push:

Thanks for the tip!

yay congrats on your first bbag!!!! I love it shes just soo pretty!!! She looks great on you!
Ah customs stinks! I had to pay £130 in customs when I had a LV bag shipped over from the US! Hate them!

congrats!

Good advice! Keep your Calcaire twiggy in her dustbag. The lighter colors of Bbags do fade and change colors because of exposure to sunlight. That is why I haven't bought the pale pink or the ice blue. I thought that the Calcaire would not be as susceptible to the fading though. Plus, I have never carried the bag, and know that immediately after I carry her, that she'll go right back in her dustbag.

I have Louis Vuitton vernis pieces in the pink, sky blue and yellow. Both the pink and sky blue faded terribly, and that was just from sitting on my handbag display shelf - they weren't carried excessivedly - I guess it was just from them being out in the light so much.