My first Balenciaga bag - Calcaire Twiggy

1. Since I received this bag from RealDealCollection after being detained by Australian Custom for 9 days, I can't stop checking myself on the mirror, glass or anything reflective...cos it is trully a gorgeous bag!
    :p

Now I can understand what is the whole hype about B bag...

Also thank you to Robotdoll who has referred me to RDC and double confirming it is authentic..:yes:
    And definitely RDC who is so promptly and patient with my neverending questions, you are the best! :yahoo:

Now I can say, I am addicted to B Bag :heart:

Calcaire twiggy with Luci's flowers.JPG mencalcairetwiggy.JPG
  2. CONGRATS SWEETIE!!! :heart:

3. Congrats!!!

4. pics? =)

5. Calcaire is truly a beautiful, versatile color. Congrats on a great new Bbag!

6. Do you always have gorgeous fresh flowers sitting around your house? Lol! I'm impressed!

She's lovely aki - definitely worth the wait!

7. Now i can see the pics, very pretty.

8. The flowers are there because of my birthday a couple of days ago ;) so no, I dont always have gorgeous flowers sitting around my house! :roflmfao:

Thanks BC

9. Very BEAUTIFUL bag!!! Congrats on your first!!! Now you understand why the rest of us cannot STOP!!!

10. The bbag looks cute on you!:yes::heart: congrats.. enjoy your new baby!

11. Congrats!! Love the bag!! I am new to Bbags, is that a new color? I love it

12. WOW! That is beautiful, looks great on you. Congrats!!!

ps -- sorry to hear about being detained in customs, what a bummer, sorry that happened to you. Yikes!

13. Congrats, bag looks nice on you.

14. :yes: Yup, as I myself already creating my colour swatches for my next bag :lol:

We are all enablers!

15. Thank you :p

No, it is not a new colour :smile: it is 2005 colour