My Denim Cabas Raye has arrived---PIC

Glad you love your bag, cant wait to see pic's of you modeling it.
What a beautiful bag!!! :drool:

It is a little big I must admit, but only if you wear it by the shoulder straps. When you wear it that way the bag tend to sag and relax. That makes it spread out and it feels so big.

But if you carry it by the handles or on the shoulder it maintains its shape and structure and does not feel big at all. No bigger than a normal big tote bag. :yes:

I think if i wear it as a everyday bag I will let the straps hang and carry it by the handle. But when I want to use it as a tote to pack lots of stuff then I will use the strap.

I love it. :heart: I especially love that eluxury shipped it in itsoriginal packaging. All the snaps still have their plastic covering as do the handles, and the strap. Even the charms were still in thier plastic bag. (I have not even opened that one yet :smile: )

I don't know why I like to receive my bags that way but I do :graucho:

I think I will admire it for a while. But as many have said I really don't think its too big.

I will try it on with various outfits over the next few weeks and see how I feel before removing any plastic or packaging. LOL

But as it stands right now its a keeper and not too big :graucho:

I have attached a pic. In the background you can see some of my other LV's. I'm in the process of updating my LV pics for the forum. I won't post those until later though b-cuz I want to watermark them. I didnt feel like moving my little post-it note around for every shot. LOL

I don't know why this bag has not been popular on the forum. I called 1866LV and they say only a few remain in the US. So somebody is buying them :shrugs:

I love the bag but the only thing that is turning me off from buying it is the red shoulder strap. I think it would have been so much nicer in tan leather. I guess I am used to all my shoulder bags having the tan leather straps that having fabric would bother me, expecially in red. It is a stunning bag and I think it would hold everything you would need. Have fun wearing it.

Funny that you don't like the red strap. That is the very thing that makes me love it more.

Without a puch of color it would just be a regular demin bag. The charms make it even better. I didnt attach the mfor the pic but they are SO cute!!

all right....you know I want this bag...bad!!! Im fighting with myself to not order RIGHT NOW!!! Would you mind posting a pic carrying it! I NEED to see!!

I'm at home alone now but i will attempt to take pic in the mirror.....but if it looks stupid I won't post it.

Sorry. But I'll try :P

attachment.php

soo pretty, but don't like teh red strap though :crybaby:

Still waiting for those modeling pics woman!!!!LOL!
GOD..Now I want this bag AGAIN..ROFL

I don't know why you ever returned it!!:shrugs: its a great bag. it you carry it by the handles its not so big.:yes:

Its when you wear it w/ the strap on the shoulder that it spreads out. :yes:

OK JILL and SUNSHINE

Here are pics. I'm so cheesy. I changed clothes to take these pics. LOL

I also took the strap out of the plastic especially for you ladies just so I could model. :heart:

Luckily the strap was unharmed and now back in its protective plastic. LOL. I'm so anal. :roflmfao:

If you look closely you'lll see that that charms are still in the plastic too. I just tore a small hole so I could put it on the bag for pics. LOL :roflmfao:
Did I mention that I'm anal about new bags? :roflmfao:

PIC 1--- **deleted** didnt like the way i looked. Will post another

PIC 2--- shows handheld w/ strap--this is how I prefer it

PIC 3--- shows it worn on the shoulder. (this is where it look most bulky but it is comy and would be excellent for hands free shopping or travel) Pic came out dark...sorry
PIC 2

Attachments

• cabas2.jpg
    cabas2.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 122
  • cabas3.jpg
    cabas3.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 77
LOL.You color coordinated your clothes for the pics..Didnt you???HEEHEE!
Great pics,CRAP,,Now I want this bag..AGAIN...Its NEVER on Eluxury...ARGH!!!!!!

I did color coordinate. LOL.:roflmfao: But it made me remind myslef about my red leather jacket----- now and I think I will wear her this week. LOL

I got lucky finding on elux. I was going to buy it in the boutique but I wanted elux b-cuz no taxes and longer return policy just in case I change my mind.

They say that they are not sure if they will get more. If you really want it I would get it from the boutique. :yes:

The bag is great. I swear its not too big.

All my pics were taken with the bag COMPLETELY stuffed. So that the biggest it can get. The only thing I worry about is sagging once i put heavy items inside :sad:

Never mind. I hate that pic of my in my red jacket. I look like Micheal Jackson. Ideleted it. I will take another with out the freakin jacket on. LOL :roflmfao: