My Denim Cabas Raye has arrived---PIC

I love the bag but the only thing that is turning me off from buying it is the red shoulder strap. I think it would have been so much nicer in tan leather. I guess I am used to all my shoulder bags having the tan leather straps that having fabric would bother me, expecially in red. It is a stunning bag and I think it would hold everything you would need. Have fun wearing it.

Congrats, it's so pretty! I saw the MM and normal mini pleaty in Dubai, really wanted to get either the GM or Custom Mini Pleaty but they were of course sold out... :smile: I really like the little pouch thingy from the line though

Your bag is a beauty. I love the red strap, & the fact that it can be a shoulder bag or hand-held. I think it's a great size. Many PFers thought that the GM was too large, but yours is perfect. Congrats!!

That's freaky, I was just checking out the exact same bag on the LV website. It's really beautiful, shame I'm outta £££ :P Congratulations on buying it, and thank you for the fab pics!!!

Love your bag! Congratz!
I tried on that bag 3 days ago.....the red strap... I wasn't taking a liking to which is weird becasue red is my fave color! Anyways, as soon as I tried it on, I loved it -- everything about it! But for me, the bag looked too big on me to carry around daily (I'm 5'0" feet tall).
My favorite part of the bag is the fact that the charms can come off individually....so they can be used on other bags!:P