My Cutie Tutti Caramella! :D

Yeah I haven't figured out what to do with my famiglia caramella it was a lot bigger than I thought it would be. I really don't have much use for it. I guess the caramella isn't for me.

I have 3 carmellas (wish I had gotten the smaller one when it was available). I use one for make up (one for day and one for night/going out make up). I use the other to hold my ipod and such. It's great for traveling and holding my travel documents. I alswya know-inferno=night make up, l'more=ipod and paradisio=day make up (which includes creams etc).

When i got my first one i was concerned about what i was going ot do with it and it sat aorund for a bit but at the end of the day I use it alot more than I thought.

Lara

Yeah I haven't figured out what to do with my famiglia caramella it was a lot bigger than I thought it would be. I really don't have much use for it. I guess the caramella isn't for me.

Oh no, you don't like the caramella :sad: that stinks!!

Sometimes I use mine as a wristlet by using the strap from the angioletto. I thought that was your idea Blackwidow? :confused1:

hehe so far ive used my caramella to hold my receipts and other paper junk...i have yet to make it a make up case, since i just recently bought a 3 zip lesportsac case...though idk what to use my other caramellas for?? maybe i should get sell it since its like the size of my dolces but w/o straps!!:lol:

tokijen: where is your tuttis caramellas? heheheh :graucho:

Vmasterz - I posted them on the page before :confused1:
Don't sell your caramellas use them for everything, anything!! :idea: They are like a dolce w/out a strap but a teeny bit smaller!! I :heart::heart::heart::heart:them!

Oh no, you don't like the caramella :sad: that stinks!!

Sometimes I use mine as a wristlet by using the strap from the angioletto. I thought that was your idea Blackwidow? :confused1:

Yeah, I'm not really digging my famiglia one. I probably would keep it if it was in one of the other prints but I'm just not feeling it all together. The size of it is pretty much the same as a dolce so I'd rather go with the dolce. At least I can carry it on my shoulder.

Yeah, I'm not really digging my famiglia one. I probably would keep it if it was in one of the other prints but I'm just not feeling it all together. The size of it is pretty much the same as a dolce so I'd rather go with the dolce. At least I can carry it on my shoulder.

That's true, if you'd rather have a dolce it's not much more $$$ only a few bucks so you might as well get rid of the caramella and get the dolce instead. You don't have the ipod girls on your caramella do you :graucho:

BTW - I :heart: your new Avatar!! Soooooo cute!

No, I don't have her otherwise I may have kept it. I ended up getting the one pictured from VIP fashions. Which sucks. It didn't have really any favorite characters of mine like the mermaid, ipod girl, nero or the airplane on it.

Vmasterz - I posted them on the page before :confused1:
Don't sell your caramellas use them for everything, anything!! :idea: They are like a dolce w/out a strap but a teeny bit smaller!! I :heart::heart:them!

Oh! Hahaha I dont really look at pages back lol I usually just look at the last page :P ...

yeah the dolces are a bit bigger and with depth :graucho: ....well the caramella does make a good wristlet :smile: since you cant really convert a dolce to one unless you do something to the strap and attach it to the zipper like a pochette?? :idea:

blackwidow: get a dolce instead :graucho: