My Cutie Tutti Caramella! :D

1. My newest and lasted addition to my tutti family for a pretty shiny penny :nuts::graucho::roflmfao:

2. OH MY GOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDD! :drool::drool::drool::drool:
    I NEED ONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! I mean I NEED TWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :love::love::love::love: You are soooooooooooooooooo lucky....I'm dying over here!
  3. O:huh:...beautiful Caramella! Love the character placment! i want one now!
  4. Ooooh it's lovely with the ipod girl right smack in the middle. I so need a tutti caramella. Did you get it at lesportsac store?
  5. Yes, please tell us how you got it!!
  6. awesome placement! so does that mean you paid a lot or a little? ;)
  7. vmasters-are u going to color it?
  8. Oooh, I LOVE iPod girl!:heart::love:
  9. thanks guys :biggrin:

qtiekiki: yes i got it at the lesporstac store.. though sadly there were only 4 available and that was the best.. :sad: Im guessing they really made these in limited numbers??

kkiimm: I paid arm and a leg..perhaps a kidney? :lol: ..retail price is not like the mainland :crybaby:

djr0658: Im thinking about it lol ..though Im not 100% sure if Im going to keep it just yet. Im still on the search for the mozzarella and cactus kid like my Im going to hang on to this one until then :biggrin:

LVixen: i think shes super cute! :biggrin:
  10. OMG!!!! Soooo cute!!!!!:drool:
  11. So preeetyyyyyy ..... it's so hard to get a Caramella in any print nowadays. Even the newer ones. Congrats! I love the print placement lots!!!
  12. sillya! great caramella!!! yeah hold onto that till you find your perfect placement! :p
  13. thanks all :biggrin:

Leen: yup i will ;)
  14. i think i am starting to think tutti is cute but i still hate the no color thing
  15. Vmasterz - :heart: the Tutti Caramella! And you have the pink-haired girl on it.