My Birkin Was Insulted!

Sorry CPL-- everyone has those moments with people who are either ignorant of lux items or jealous of the lux items we own. Your bag is beautiful. I for one love the H orange color, orange is one of my favorite colors.
Carry that baby with pride-- you deserve it!!

I have a orange birkin too. It is a very BOLD color to pull off . . . and I LOVE IT.

People don't understand great taste. Enjoy you bag. It is a great color!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have to say that the people in my life that are the most critical of my handbag addiction are FAMILY. I just let their tired little comments roll of my back because I do not want to stoop to their level.

I need to quote a certain woman with Presidential aspirations. This is the answer your Birkin would give if she could speak, "Nothing you say could possibly insult me!"

Ok, it was by a family member but still....they (shall remain nameless) said it looked like an NBA basketball due to the color and skin! I just have to keep saying to myself this is the classic Hermes orange, right?

This had to be a male right???? Only a man would compare it to something in sports;).

Tell em they made themselves look like this:
horse-ass.jpg

with that comment!:yes::smile::smile::P

CPL - Do you know how much I regret not taking an orange 30 cm Birkin in Feb??!!! AAAAAACK, still bugs me. I LOVE that color, don't let the comment bother you, - they were jealousssssss. They probably don't have the sense of how to pull off an outfit with any taste at all anyhow, how stupid, really.:nogood:

That is so rude! And in such poor taste! I'm sorry that you have such ridiculous family members. I'll never understand why people think it's ok to insult expensive purchases but not cheaper purchases. People would go up in arms if you insulted a cheap bag as being, well, cheap. There's such a double standard! Of course, I don't think it's ever acceptable to insult someone's taste to their face.

should only insult behind their back? :P they don't understand the concept of gossip do they? :wlae: good one!