multi color LV color coming off

Yes, on my black mc pochette a bit of the colour around the corners have faded/rubbed off. I guess it's due to all the friction and rubbing when I carry it under my arm, esp. in the summer with all that heat and sweat. But I've learned to live with it and not care anymore, you can't really see it anyway. The weird thing, though, is that my mc alma has absolutely no colour rubbing off, and I've owned it longer than the pochette (2.5 years)!

I didn't have problems with mine, but it was pretty gently used (summer only, light errands). Unfortunately, the colors are just printed on after they've coated the canvas, so it can rub off (it's in the little booklet, so I don't LV will do anything about it).

Yes it has happened to all my MC bags, both black and white ones. But I dont mind, I love them and wear them :P

But this the is reason why I dont want mc wallet, I'm sure it would look horrible after I have used it a while.

Wait - that happened with my portemonnaie plat. I went to the boutique and they asked how long I had it. 2 plus years. The SA went to check something on his computer and came back with this: If I had had it for a year maximum, they would have treated it as a production flaw and I'd get a new one. He said that was company policy! :wtf: Of course this didn't apply to me... :crybaby:

So maybe you could go again and point-blank ask that? In a friendly way LOL? :wlae:

When I purchased my new to me MC Alma~ One of the LV's had a little color off... I called LV and they comented that Yes~ it can happen....:sad: so now I must be a little careful:flowers: