Morning After vs Morning After Mini -weight ?s and pics

I have both a MAB and a MAM. For neutral colors like brown, I love it in the MAB size. For the brighter colors, I like the MAM. The MAM is still a fairly large bag so if you don't like big bags definitely go with the MAM. I would look through some of the modeling shots here and on some of the websites like luna boston to make your best guess. Really until you see and hold the bag in person, it is just hard to say which you will like better so purchase from a retailer with a good return policy just in case. Good luck and post pics when you decide!

I like them both. I guess it depends on what's available for sale at the time you want to get one. If you really want a particular color and hardware, lining, whatever, and one pops up at fleabay for a good price, you may want to grab it whether it's a MAB or MAM. I agree with Miss Bev about the neutral (browns, greys, tans) MABs and colorful MAMs.

I don't stuff my bags; I like to keep them as empty as possible and everything within easy reach. So both the MAB and MAM work for me, and I don't regret getting one of each.

I find that the heavier the bag the less likely I am to pile junk into it, and thus a heavy bag keeps me nice and organized! Such is the case with the Nikki, and I would get a MAB if I had that choice to make right now!
:yes:

I have both and I say the MAM without a doubt. I think some of you that are not familiar with the RM bags have no idea how big these bags really are. I was shocked when I got my MAB. Really schocked. It is huge to me!!! And I like large bags!! The MAM is much better (IMO). I'm 5'6& a half. I weigh 130 lbs. I feel like the MAB is exactly what it says it is. It is more like a small suitcase. An overnighter if you know what I mean!!!Remember these are just my opinions!!!!!

Does anyone know where I can get a full sized morning after bag??? I have looked online everywhere and can only the find the mini. I want a full sized and I am getting frustrated. Thanks!!